Participants must pay for all their personal expenses. From experience, the costs of living amount to approximately 800 Euros per month. In addition, the following costs directly related to the studies have to be covered by the participants:
- Student services, social services fees (around 270 Euros per semester)
- Field trip to a semiarid region (travel costs, accommodation)
- Industrial excursion in Germany (travel costs)
- Field exercises (travel costs, accommodation)
- Laboratory materials consumed (if applicable)
These study costs add up to around 200 Euros per month. There are no tuition fees!